1. BSE Purchase through Mandate - For purchase type of transactions, we have added an additional option of Mandate in Payment mode apart from Net Banking, NEFT/RTGS, and UPI. Follow the below path to get the same
A) Invest Online BSE >> New Investment/Fund Picks/Additional Transaction and click on Transact
B) Select Transaction type as Purchase
C) Select scheme type >> Enter the amount >> Select Pay Now >> Select Mandate as the Payment mode from the dropdown and place the order.
2. PDF Reports Configuration - If you are a new broker in MINT, then by default we have kept No border, alternate row shading as selected. With this selection, all PDF reports will be generated without border. Follow the below path to get the same.
A) Settings >> Portal Settings >> PDF Reports Configuration
B) Click on Preview to get an idea of how the PDF report will look before clicking on Save.
3. Redesigning of Forms - We have done the following improvements in the UI of forms.
A) Search filter in the Form name.
B) Once the form is downloaded for a particular fund we are not resetting the data that was prefilled by you except folio no, so you can download the form again by filling in minimal details.
4. BSE Mandate List - We have implemented sorting on all columns of the Mandate list table. This is applicable for all the 3 tabs i.e. All Mandates, Active and Pending.
5. Transfer Holding - We are now showing Name/PAN in the select user dropdown. Follow the below path to get the same.
Invest Online NSE/BSE/MFU >> Transfer Holding >> Select User