Karvy is a registrar that provides Mutual Funds data to distributors. They have the following file formats in which they send investment related data:
To setup the RTA Automatic File Ordering process you have to setup a schedule so that all these files are sent to you periodically.
Step to Schedule for Karvy data:
- Open the karvy site (www.karvymfs.com)
- Click on Distributor service Option
- Enter your User Id & password.
- Then click on sign in.
- Click on Subscription Report.(For Scheduling Daily Feeds)
- Click on MFSD 307-Transaction Report.
- Click on Unsubscribe first if the option is there before submitting new request.
- Then Tick Zip file, DBF, your Email-Id option.
- And Click on submit.
- Click on Go to online subscription for other FEED File options.
- Do the same process for the below feed files
- MFSD 311-Investor master information.
- MFSD 313-SIP Registration Report.
After this process Scheduleing for KARVY are done