Please watch in 720p (HD)
- Go to Program settings option in Setup Menu
- You can update the Service Tax number, Service tax %, Cess %, etc as per the current law.
- Under Bill Settings you can enter you Bank account number and any other message that you want to convey in your Invoice
- You can set the Invoice Heading that you want to show at the top of your Invoice
- Here, you can enter any Description for AUM based Fee only
- The next step is to set the Client Billing Rates inside the Billing option in Menu bar
In the Bill master,
- Enter the name of the applicant then click OK
- Mark checkbox of client that you want to set bill rates for
- Enter the rates below as per your agreement with the client and press Save
Now, you will decide when to raise a bill and for what period
Go to Process Client Bills option under Billing option in Menu bar
Under Bill Process -
- Select Fee Basis
- Select Client/Family who you want to raise the Bill to
- Select Transaction type
- Select Period and then press Show
- Select the clients and press Generate Bill at the bottom
If you choose to Bill a Flat Fee
- Enter Client/Family Name
- Enter the Description here only
- Select Fee amount then Generate Bill
If you choose to Bill based on AUM
- Enter Client/Family
- Choose Time Period
- Press Show
This will Calculate AUM based fee for this particular client.
Here, The %Fee is what you had entered in the Program Settings earlier.
If you want, you can change the %Commission Fee here only.
Select Bills that you want to Generate then press Generate Bill.
After Generating the Invoice, Next step is to Print Invoice
- Set the Time Period
- Click on Show Bills - This would show all the bills that have been processed and are ready to be printed
- Select the Bill and Click Preview button
Here, the amount is inclusive of all taxes that you had set earlier in Program Settings.