Mobile App Release Notes 19-03-2024

1. Login via Mobile OTP

Added convenience with mobile OTP-based login option for swift access to the app. 

On the sign-in screen, simply click on the OTP button to proceed. Enter your mobile number and an OTP will be generated for you to log in seamlessly.

1. Enhanced “My Goals” Module for a Better Functionality

We have now streamlined the goal creation process with an intuitive UI update. Users can now effortlessly create, edit, and manage their financial goals within the “My Goals” module. If you don’t have any goal set yet, you can quickly do it by clicking on the “plus” icon on the top right of the screen. You can also download all goals created by you using the download button.

You can also directly invest in top-performing schemes directly through 'My Goals'. Simply click on "One Time" or "Monthly" in the “Invest Now” section, highlighted in red, to initiate investments. Moreover, if you need to map assets to specific goals in bulk, our new feature simplifies the process. The bulk update functionality allows you to map assets to multiple goals simultaneously. Map your goals percentage-wise by clicking the three dots next to any asset, highlighted in red.

1. Enhanced My Orders Section

For improved order tracking, introduced a remarks section for each order. Improved UI for filters, now conveniently located at the top right corner for easier access. Introduction of two new tabs - Purchase & Sell - in the "All Orders" section for better order organization. 

We have also introduced a new feature where brokers can conveniently authenticate & pay orders directly within the app.

To navigate:

Broker Menu > My Orders > Select BSE, NSE or MFU > Select any order and click > Authenticate / Pay

1. Login via Google

Now users can log in to their accounts using their Google credentials. On the Android app login screen, you get an added option of Google sign-in. 

1. Resolved Login Issues

Earlier, after a certain time, the app used to ask users to log in again, now this issue is fixed. Log in one time, and enjoy using the app without any hassle of logging repetitively.

1. Fixed Crashes & Bugs

We've identified and resolved various issues causing crashes within the app.

Enjoy a more stable and uninterrupted experience while using Mint by Investwell.

1. Optimized Response & Performance of App

Experience a more responsive and agile app, ensuring quicker navigation and seamless interactions.

Enjoy reduced loading times across various sections, making your wealth management tasks more efficient.

Thank You!

For using our product and being part of our valued user community. We greatly appreciate your support and the feedback you have provided, which has been instrumental in shaping our product. We value your input and would love to hear your feedback on this latest release. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or experiences to share, please let us know. Your feedback plays a crucial role in shaping our product and ensuring it meets your evolving needs.

Investwell Team

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment