June 2020 Updates

Hi All,

Below are the Enhancements to existing Modules and new Features added to your InvestWell Mint. 

Enhancements

• Portfolio Valuation report - Excel Export added with formatting. Filters of Fund, Scheme, Category, Sub category and Long term, Short term holding period is added. 

• Portfolio Review report - PDF report redesign with Purchase, Switch in, Redemption and Switch Out amount columns separately.
  • Relationship Manager section added to Portfolio Valuation, Portfolio Review and Transaction Statement PDF

• NSE, BSE Order list - Earlier, only the order placed through Mint were visible in My Orders menu. Now, all order placed through NSE or BSE exchange are visible in the My orders menu.
  • Email scheduler - We have modified Select clients step with an option to view and select only Family heads and individuals. This will exclude the family members. 

• Default Relationship Manager - You can now set a RM as default from Settings >> User Settings menu. This default RM will be automatically assigned to any new client created in the system.
  • SOA download for Custom dates - You can download Current, Last FY, Since Inception or Enter a custom time period to download the SOA for any Fund.

• NSE Maker Checker system - We have added a Common Cart in Broker Invest online menu >> My Orders >> Cart tab. Here, all the orders in all IIN holders Carts are visible in one place. Admin user can use this to go to each users Cart and approve the transaction.
  • Common Transaction form  - We have added a Pre-filled and editable transaction slip in Utilities >> Forms. This Common transaction slip is accepted by all AMCs.

• Motilal Oswal Contract note import is now supported for shares contract note by MOSL.
  • Mobile App - Added Purchase Cost on client dashboard.
  • Insurance bulk import error handling.

New Modules

• Bulk Order - You can now place redemption and switch out of All Units from 1 scheme to another scheme across all clients who have that scheme in one shot.

• CAMS edge360 integration - CAMS is phasing out Fundsnet for SOA download, so we have launched the integration with the new CAMS portal of edge360 for even faster SOA download of Current and Last FY as given by edge360 application.
Login or Signup to post a comment